My hand-carved sculpture is a tale of man and woman as a symbol for all human beings united through their hearts, souls, and energies. They are united under the Azure Dome and protected by the One Blue Sky. They exist through their centers and through hearts full of life and energy – which is now ONE.
Through personal insights into human existence, I have displayed the oneness between human beings and the universe. At the same time, the stone guided me through and showed me the path, brought me closer to nature and its core value. Looking at my sculpture, I believe that you can hear my message and the message of this stone, a stone which has witnessed many tales.
There are many elements, topics, and meanings that can be found in this piece of art. Possible points of focus include:
- A man and woman: Symbolizing the unity and oneness of human beings
- The Azure Dome: The protection that comes from a higher power
- A Horse: Symbolizing power, grace, beauty, strength, and freedom – a link between earth and heaven
- An Elephant: Symbolizing the qualities of wisdom and knowledge
- A Hand: A token of peace and protection
As an observer, one is free to find, through one’s own imagination, many other expressions in this piece of artwork.